The WCashPlus™ Process has generated over $1billion of incremental Cash since its inception. It has been used across a wide range of manufacturing, distribution and service businesses, several of which ultimately reached negative Working Capital.
- At a $6bn materials company, 100% of the Working Capital of two of its 70 operating divisions was converted into cash. The WCashPlus™ Process was subsequently made available to other divisions across the USA and Europe.
- At a private equity portfolio company, the WCashPlus™ Process by reducing WC from 16% of Sales to a negative 6%, within a customer base including Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, UPS & K-Mart.
- With the assistance of WCP International, a Fortune 500 company was able to grow its Sales substantially while reducing Working Capital by over $200MM using the WCashPlus™ Process.
- WCashPlus™ enabled a $170MM consumer packaging company to achieve negative Working Capital. DSO’s were reduced from the high 40’s to the low 30’s, with 98% of Accounts Receivables kept Current within a customer base that included P&G, Unilever, L’Oreal, PepsiCo, Kraft and Energizer. Finished goods were reduced by 75% and EBITDA was improved through a dramatic reduction in bad debt and Inventory write-offs.
- When Sales took off at a private equity owned $150MM global services company, the growth in AR consumed its Cash & exhausted the Revolver. The CEO brought in WCP and used the WCashPlus™ Process to reduce WC from 24% down to 6% of Sales. This enabled the company to pay off the Revolver and fund an acquisition. Continued use of the Process over the next three years generated enough Cash to pay down the debt in total.